First Class Free!!
Group classes are $15/person single class or purchase a class card:
10 Class Card: $120
20 Class Card: $199
Not valid for Jazzercize and Ballroom Boogie.
Beginner Ballroom: Mondays 7pm and Saturdays 1pm.
Complete beginners welcome! Partners not required. Monday 7pm class is FREE for the month of July! Saturday class $15/person. Drop in students welcome.
Intermediate Ballroom: Saturdays at 2pm. For those that already know the basics.
Beginner/Intermediate Line Dance: Wednesdays at 6:15pm, Fridays 7:00pm
Learn the latest line dances as well as your ballroom steps in a line format! Great fun and good exercise too. Open to all levels.
Intermediate/Advanced Line Dance: Thursdays 6pm. Suitable for those who already know the basics moves in line dance.
Variety Class: Thursdays 7pm
Fun variety dances such as country western, salsa, samba, hustle, bolero. Singles and couples welcome. Beginners welcome but these dances are more difficult than the ones taught in the beginner series. Most suitable for intermediate and above level dancers.
Thursday Series Line Dance: 11am
This line dance class is taught in a 4 week series. Pre-registration required, $35/person. To RSVP contact the studio (804) 276-3343.
Friday party: 7pm
Every Friday night from 7-9:30pm we have a dance party! Come practice what you're learning! 30 minute lesson at 7pm followed by dancing to a mix of music. $15/person includes light refreshments.
New Group Class Guidelines:
1. Drop in students welcome for all classes (except Thurs. morning line dance). No need to pre-register. Singles and couples welcome. We have helpers in the classes to partner with singles.
2. Please do not come if you are feeling unwell! Even if it's "just allergies", if you are coughing, sneezing or have any signs of illness you will not be allowed to take class.
3. Please do not bring your children to class. It can be distracting to other students and we find parents are not able to supervise when they are involved in the class.
4. Masks or face shields required for all participants regardless of vaccine status.
5. Rotating partners is optional but encouraged. You will learn quicker if you dance with a variety of partners. However we wish to honor your comfort level in light of Covid concerns. Please let the instructor know if you don't wish to rotate partners.