We are open for limited group classes!
Group classes are $15/person single class or purchase a class card:
10 Class Card: $120
20 Class Card: $199
Unlimited Group classes/Parties: $89/month with auto-rollover and 3 month commitment
Not valid for Jazzercize and Ballroom Boogie.
Wednesdays at 6:15pm, Fridays 7:00pm, Saturdays 1:00pm
Learn the latest line dances as well as your ballroom steps in a line format! Great fun and good exercise too. Open to all levels.
Open Practice - Every other Sunday 1-3pm
Bring a partner and come practice your moves! We will play a mix of music for you to do your own practice. (we cannot rotate partners due to Coronavirus restrictions.)
New Group Class Guidelines:
1. If it is the first time you are registering for a group class, please call the studio (804) 276-3343 so we can set up an online account for you. After the first time you will be able to register online.
2. We can have a maximum of 15 students in a class so it will be first come first served. We will have a wait list and will open up more classes if we have enough interest. If you need to cancel please give as much notice as possible so we can notify the next person on the wait list.
3. Please do not come if you are feeling unwell! Even if it's "just allergies", if you are coughing, sneezing or have any signs of illness you will not be allowed to take class. You may cancel up to two hours before class time without penalty.
4. Only registered participants will be allowed in the class. No visitors, family, friends, etc. Please do not bring your children to class.
5. The COVID-19 Liability Waiver will be sent by e-mail once you register for a class. You must sign the waiver prior to attending class.
6. All participants must wear a face covering (mask, bandana, face shield).
7. We cannot rotate partners, so bring a partner. Singles may come to practice their steps solo.
8. No food or beverages other than a water bottle are permitted in the building.
9. Once you’re done with your class or appointment, please leave the studio promptly, so our staff can clean for the next class.
10. If you’ve been exposed to Covid-19, please let us know.
Feel free to reach out if you have questions about any of these new guidelines. It’s an adjustment for all of us, but we know we can all work together to make our studio a safe and fun place to dance and stay healthy. We can't wait to see you!