FREE Monday night beginner classes in July & August! Singles and couples welcome, just drop in, no pre registration needed. Monday nights in July at 7pm!!
Group classes are $15/person single class or purchase a class card:
10 Class Card: $120
20 Class Card: $199
Not valid for Jazzercize and Ballroom Boogie.
Beginner Ballroom: Mondays 7pm and Saturdays 1pm.
Complete beginners welcome! Partners not required. Monday 7pm class is FREE for the month of July! Saturday class $15/person. Drop in students welcome.
Line Dance: Wednesdays at 6:15pm, Fridays 7:00pm
Learn the latest line dances as well as your ballroom steps in a line format! Great fun and good exercise too. Open to all levels.
Intermediate Ballroom: Thursdays 7pm
This class is suitable for those who already know the basics. Singles and couples welcome.
Thursday Line Dance: 11am
This line dance class is taught in a 4 week series. Pre-registration required, $35/person. To RSVP contact the studio (804) 276-3343.
Friday party: 7pm
Every Friday night from 7-9:30pm we have a dance party! Come practice what you're learning! 30 minute lesson at 7pm followed by dancing to a mix of music. $15/person includes light refreshments.
New Group Class Guidelines:
1. Drop in students welcome for all classes. No need to pre-register. Singles and couples welcome. We have helpers in the classes to partner with singles.
2. Please do not come if you are feeling unwell! Even if it's "just allergies", if you are coughing, sneezing or have any signs of illness you will not be allowed to take class.
3. Please do not bring your children to class. It can be distracting to other students and we find parents are not able to supervise when they are involved in the class.
4. Fully vaccinated individuals are welcome without masks. If you have not been vaccinated please wear a mask or face shield.
5. Rotating partners is optional but encouraged. You will learn quicker if you dance with a variety of partners. However we wish to honor your comfort level in light of Covid concerns. Please let the instructor know if you don't wish to rotate partners.